Don't Forget to Write Don't Forget to Write

Happyy:D

Oh damn good job benny!:D Sounds really great this far:)
I mean if you are going to add vocals!

But yeah this song has its own original sound:)

Really lighty and joyful:)! 10/10

thatbennyguy responds:

Thanks ACINO for your encouragement! You are the best :)

Benjamin

Tricity -GST Mix- Tricity -GST Mix-

DooD!

Oh lord this is nice! I mean good job mate!:)
You really gave my song a new life:D
Ok it was little bit harder than my other songs but you really pumped it to next level:P
Great beat and fx man:D

And hey could you please the send the flp to me:D Sorry i want to check those killer fx xD

But 10/10;)

-ACINO

Dj-GST responds:

Awesome :D

Thanks!

Totally man, I'll send the flp over.

Glad you liked it :D

-GST-

Christmas Is Here Christmas Is Here

AWESOME

OMG this is just great! Really nice singing man!

I mean this beats most of the christmas songs ive ever heard:o

The melody is just so damn kick*ss! Thanks for this:)!

GamekrazzyProduction responds:

Wow, thanks for the insight man... I am glad you liked it. :D

Christmas Is Here (WIP) Christmas Is Here (WIP)

HOLY **** O.O LOVE IT!

Ok im speechless.. I just felt in love with this one:D Really x-massy sounding! Instant classic!;D Piano melody is super nice and strings fit perfectly too:) And lyrics... You got to record it! NOW!:D Love it 5/5 10/10

GamekrazzyProduction responds:

Thanks!!! Now I am speechless. I really wish more people would listen to my music though. The singing will be done soon. Again, thanks for the review.

Hardstyle Swing Hardstyle Swing

Sick song man!

Lol that bass could kill stones! I mean its just marvelous:D 10/10

Ice Skating In Solitude Ice Skating In Solitude

LOVE IT

Ok firstly i love this piece of ambient, Seconly lol its too good. Sorrt words cant describe it:D i mean the feeling is just so awesome... thanks man for this:)

Dig This! Dig This!

Lol this is justt too awesome

Lol this so mad track that i have to give it.. MAXIMUM POINTS!:D

Dj-GST responds:

Haha thanks man!

Glad you liked it :D

Enter My Winter -6Demo- Enter My Winter -6Demo-

Awesome intro!

and awesome song! but only thing which i dont like is that baseline:/ I dont know what you should do to it but it needs something(: But altought GREAT!

TiGeR - Susurration TiGeR - Susurration

Great stuff man!

Lol this is maybe the dnb song ever..:D ok firstly the beginning is just epic! Sounds are just awesome! And the drumbeat is just perfect exept the glicthy kick thing which someone has already mentioned..:/ it just dont sound good.. Snaps littlebit in ear but of course it doesnt ruin this awesome song!:D and for the squary plucking lead, it fits perfectly and yes i really dont like chiptune stylish sounds usually but that really fits in this song!:) but i wonder how would it sound with different vst instrument.. But altough awesome stuff! And Please keep making more:) ACINO

TiGeR responds:

Glad you liked the song :)!

Well I'm working with Reason 4 so VSTs are nothing I use ;p.

About the glitchy thing... plz explain further via a PM or something. I'm not sure what you mean :(

Still, glad you liked the song and thanks for the C&C!

~TiGeR

...it's too late (FULL) ...it's too late (FULL)

Awesome stuff!

Lol this sounds just too professional man:D piano is awesome so are the strings! and those vsts what you use sound damn great!:) and that drum beat is just marvelous:D Liked it!

TheUprising1 responds:

Thanks alot!
Make sure you check out my latest stuff, then, especially Revolve / Resolve. I've improved alot since this. ;)